Effective Date: October 31, 2010
The following is a description the privacy practices of CrowdCrave LLC and how we handle information you may provide us and the steps we take to protect your privacy.
1. Information you provide to us. When you register on our site, place an order, or complete a survey, you are providing information that we may store and use to provide a product or service to you. In some instances the information is required to provide the product or service, and in other instances the information is optional.
2. How we use this information. Information you provide us is used to personalize your visit to our site, and helps us to provide a better product or service to you. Our products and services are improved and your experience with us is enhanced based upon the information you provide us. The personal information you provide us is not given to any other individual or company without your consent, other than in order for us to deliver our product or service to you. Any disclosure of personal information we make to those who assist us in providing a product or service to you is governed by an agreement to keep the information confidential. However, non-personal “visitor” information may be provided to others for promotional use.
For instance, the email address you provide to us may be used to send you information regarding your order, as well as additional promotions for products or services that may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not want to receive additional information, you may elect to unsubscribe.
3. How we protect the information you provide us. We utilize several layers of security measures in the form of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information you provide us. These measures include Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology designed to protect your information by means of fully encrypting it as it travels through the internet and stored in our Database.
4. How we use technology to enhance your experience with us. One particular technology we use to enhance your experience with us is known as a “cookie”. This technology allows our system to recognize your particular Web browser and remember certain information about you. The “cookie” consists of a small file transferred to your computer, with your permission, that enhances the flow of information. You may delete the “cookie” at any time.
We may also offer third party products or services occasionally on our website by means of a third party link. These third party sites that you may have the option to contact are separate and independent from our company. You should read their privacy policies for more information on how they may use and protect any information you provide them.
5. California Online Privacy Protection Act. Our company is in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Thus, we will secure your consent before we share your personal information with any third parties. Additionally, you may make changes to your information at anytime by logging into the control panel of your computer and clicking the “Edit Profile” page.
6. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We are also in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which prohibits us from collecting any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Thus, our products and services, as well as our website, is designed and directed towards those individuals that are 13 years of age or older.
9. Contact Us If you have any questions or
7040 Avenida Encinas
Carlsbad, California, 92011